| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Zoe became useless to FLocke because he was not able to corrupt her anymore. One of the requirements of using a puppet is that the puppeteer must be able to manipulate it.
Dialogue between Zoe and Sawyer in Recon suggests that her name may not even be Zoe.
Maybe she could have been Annie who has come back to the Island for some reason, possibly to find Ben.