Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
(written from a Production point of view)
|Date of Birth||July 26, 1967 (age 49)|
|Origin||Pretoria, South Africa|
Zack Grobler was the production designer for Lost Seasons 2, 3, 5 and 6.
Zack appears in the Official Lost Podcast/March 19, 2009 (video). Grobler also co-hosted a seminar at the 2009 Hawaii International Film Festival with Jim Triplett, John Bartley, and Michael Crowe, entitled "Master Class: "Bringing the Design of Each Episode Together". He also drew the blast door map, as described in Lost: The Official Magazine Volume 1, Issue 9.
- In 2008, Grobler was nominated for the Art Directors Guild award for Excellence in Production Design for his work on "Through the Looking Glass, Part 1".
- In 2010, Grobler was nominated for the Emmy award for Outstanding Art Direction for his work on "Ab Aeterno".
- Grobler has also worked on My Bloody Valentine 3D, The Four Feathers, The Interpreter and The Ghost and the Darkness.
- Official site
- Philippine Daily Inquirer - November 13, 2007 - "Zack Grobler creates artistic magic for Lost"
- Honolulu Star Bulletin - February 4th, 2007 - "Location, Location, Location" - Article about Grobler and Jim Triplett
- Through Lost’s Looking Glass at Artect.net
- ADG Nomination Design Presentation