The downtown Honolulu YWCA, also known as the Laniakea, is considered a historic building. It was used as a filming location in:
- 1x21 "The Greater Good", as the Mosque where Sayid met his old friend
- 1x18 "Numbers", as the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute
- 2x18 "Dave", as the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute
This branch is located at:
- 1040 Richards St.
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Telephone: (808) 538-7061
Second AD Joyce McCarthy is interviewed at the YWCA Laniakea on the S2 DVD extra "Dave".
- YWCA Walking Tour Includes photos, VR, and information on the historic building
- Google Maps
- Lost Virtual Tour - Laniakea YWCA page with matching photos. See also their Cafe Laniakea page.