Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The downtown Honolulu YWCA, also known as the Laniakea, is considered a historic building. It was used as a filming location in:
- 1x21 "The Greater Good", as the Mosque where Sayid met his old friend
- 1x18 "Numbers", as the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute
- 2x18 "Dave", as the Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute
This branch is located at:
- 1040 Richards St.
- Honolulu, HI 96813
- Telephone: (808) 538-7061
Second AD Joyce McCarthy is interviewed at the YWCA Laniakea on the S2 DVD extra "Dave".
- YWCA Walking Tour Includes photos, VR, and information on the historic building
- Google Maps
- Lost Virtual Tour - Laniakea YWCA page with matching photos. See also their Cafe Laniakea page.