Tom on the walkie
Type of Other's walkies
Aldo's broken Walkie ("Not in Portland")
It is a Motorola CP100 two-way radio. The CP100 is a 2W UHF or VHF radio, depending on the actual model. Its speaking distance would be about 3-4 miles in open terrain. However, the obstacles found on the Island(s) (Hydra concrete building, jungle, hills etc.) will decrease the talking distance significantly. However, this factor may change as there might be a repeater the Others use to overcome this problem.
It is not possible to find out the model, therefore it's not known whether it's a VHF or UHF radio.
People using Other's walkies
- Jack, while holding Ben hostage during surgery, takes Tom's walkie and uses it to speak with Kate and Pickett.("I Do")
- Pickett (2) (first one was taken by Kate) ("The Glass Ballerina")
- Aldo (was broken by Alex) ("Not in Portland")
- Tom (was used by Jack, later used by Hurley to contact Jack. Hurley threw it in the water.) ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Paulo (Probably Juliet's, or possibly Ben's or Tom's. It's now in the possession of the Losties at the beach, last seen with Sawyer.) ("Exposé")
- Mikhail Bakunin, who, according to Ben, never has his turned on. ("One of Us")
- Ben, currently in the possession of Jack. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Pryce (seen turned off before the assault on the beach camp) ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Keamy, who gave Ben a walkie to communicate with. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Jin gave a walkie to Sawyer that he found on an Other who was holding Amy at gunpoint in 1974. ("LaFleur")
- LaFleur in 1977, who calls for help over the walkie when a speeding DHARMA van crashes into a house. ("He's Our You")
- Widmore's team used modern walkies-talkies, one of which was crushed by The Man in Black with his stick. ("The Last Recruit")
- Miles took a walkie with him un the jungle, after escaping The Man in Black. ("What They Died For")
Paulo holding the walkie ("Exposé")
- The walkie found by Paulo in the Pearl hatch in "Exposé" shows the Number 218 on its display screen.