- Stop putting info on every scene the survivors are in, it is un-need information.--CaptainInsano 06:14, 25 May 2007 (PDT)
- Sorry, didn't know it wasn't allowed. Thanks.
- Hi, yeah as Insano says, please keep character synopses brief, with information of importance to their narrative and such rather than noting that they briefly made a appearance in this ep and that ep. I know at this moment in time some synopses are like this in the Season 3 sections (mainly cause they've been edited in line with airing episodes), and its one of Lostpedia's summer projects to simplify the sections. Thanks, --Nickb123 (Talk) 06:19, 25 May 2007 (PDT)
- Thanks, I just thought since season 3 was detailed, I would do season 2 etc. but thank-you for letting me know.
- http://www.tvtonight.com.au/2008/01/returning-lost.html Here, Its very accurate with airdates.
- Ah ok, thanks! --Lewis-Talk-Contribs 05:08, 24 January 2008 (PST)
Please use the Theory Talk page to respond to theories. See LP:TP for guidelines on editing Theory pages.- 18:34, 7 July 2009 (UTC)
2nd or 3rd Episode Switch? Edit
Hey, just wanted to let you know why I undid your edit to "316". In the April 6th, 2009 Official Lost Podcast they clarify and confirm that "The Glass Ballerina" and "Further Instructions" were not switched, despite common belief otherwise. £乚ב○艹Ю Zholmboe Talk 17:39, November 1, 2009 (UTC)
Welcome to Lostpedia!Edit
Hey there, Buffyfan123. When you post messages to talk pages, please remember to sign your remarks by typing four tildes (~~~~) or by using the button on the edit toolbar. Thanks and happy editing! 07:32, February 10, 2010 (UTC)
- Please sign your talk page messages. :-) 21:24, April 20, 2010 (UTC)
Rose Nadler Edit
The count was 21 because that page's count only includes main Rose. The next two appearances are noted on alt Rose's page instead. --Golden Monkey 12:40, March 24, 2010 (UTC)
Thank you Edit
- I look forward to hearing your thoughts on the new proposals that are being made there as well. Have a great evening. Jdray 01:05, May 29, 2010 (UTC)