Remember the famous outrigger chase?
We know Boat 1 has Sawyer, Locke, Faraday, Charlotte, Miles, and Juliet and Boat 2 appears to have at least 3 passengers (affectionately called the Other Others). Juliet, in boat 1 shoots and apparently hits someone... then FLASH! Son of a bitch!
Now here we are pre-epi 15 ... hoping to find out eventually what happened! What I'm posing today is a survey.
- Who could be the Other Others in boat 2?
- why did they start shooting at boat 1? and
- who got shot?
Who are the passengers in Boat 2... my nominees are:
- Jack, Hurley, Kate, and Sawyer (either Kate or Sawyer is lying down cuz they are injured)
- Ben, Miles, and Richard
Why did they start shooting? my nominees are:
- Jack - not knowing it was the real Locke
- Sawyer - in a primal reaction of rage and fury
- Hurley - because jacob told him to?
- Kate - she's still jealous of Juliet and Sawyer
- Ben - cuz he's an evil bastard, oh wait, he's not anymore
- Miles - he's never been trigger happy
- Richard - he is hoping he'll get shot back and finally die already
Who gets shot by Juliet... my nominees are:
- Kate - finally Juliet gets her jealous revenge!
- Sawyer - Oh, the bittersweet and tragic irony
- Hurley - I think I'm gonna cry, ultimately, tho it's too sad and pointless
- Jack - I doubt it
- Ben - no Ben, YOU'RE MINE! << evil laugh! >>
- Miles - to write him out
- Richard - he won't die
So, my vote goes to ... Juliet shoots (and kills) Sawyer who gets triggered by seeing Juliet again in happier times and goes all-Rambo on Locke hoping to kill him so none of this what happened S*^t happens.
To me this is the most LOST-like twist of fate. BUT... I know the writers always throw in a LOOP that I'm never expecting - which is why I LOVE L O S T!
So, now I leave it to you. Who do you think was/will be the Other Others? Why do you think they shot at boat 1? And who do you think got/gets shot?