So... now that we're coming up on a little less than four hours until The End, what will you do after Lost?
- Rewatch all of Lost?
- Start having normal conversations with non-Lost watching friends?
- Go back to work and try to explain your six year-long lunch break to your boss?
- Buy a plane ticket for seat 23B on every flight from Sydney to Los Angeles and vice versa?
- Build your own fusion reactor and attempt to bring Lapidus back?
- Shave that beard/those legs finally?
- Change your phone number to 481-516-2342?
- Learn to handle dynamite better than Arzt and Ilana?
- Ask the devil for your soul back?
- Change your name to Daniel Faraday, go back to school to get a doctorate in physics, then calculate where the Island will be next?
Vote in the comments or add your own post-Lost plans. Personally, I'll be wearing Dharma coveralls with a Dharma beer in one hand while beginning construction on a Frozen Donkey Wheel in the sewage drain in my backyard just to see what my neighbors think...