What are your top five favourite scenes? The kind of scenes that you could just watch over and over again, for whatever reason.
1. Jack-Locke scene in Orientation: I just love the conflict between the two, their tempers flaring, and Locke's submission that he does not want to do this alone (in reference to the button) "Why do you find it so hard to believe!?"
2. Jacob-MiB scene in The Incident Part 1: This scene just widened the scope of the Island history, and showed us the central conflict of the show "One of these days, I'm going to find a loophole my friend..."
3. Flocke-Ben scene in LA X: (When Flocke tells Ben what Locke was thinking when he was murdered) Terry 'O' Quinn bordered on sinister in this scene, and I loved the way he came in and out of the shadow as he was talking. I also liked the idea of Ben being told what John was thinking, very dark. "Do you want to know what he was thinking when you choked the life out of him, Benjamin?"
4. Locke-Ben scene in The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham: Quite simply, Ben talks Locke out of hanging himself, only to kill him with the same cord. "John, you can't die... you've got too much work to do..."
5. Juliet scene in The Incident Part 2: When she sets off the bomb. I just remember going NO WAY when the screen faded to white - they potentially could have changed the game then. It was her desperation that done it for me. "Come on you son of a bitch..." BOOOOOM