OK LOST fans anyone have a clue on what is going on. We are way too far in the show for any surprise that they haven't already implied. What are your ideas on the finale.
Here are some ideas.
- 1)Jack will be the new Jacob--Razerxs 14:32, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- 2)Mib will get to go home--Razerxs 14:32, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- 3)Island and world will get blown up in a super-volcano/electro-magnetic burst --Razerxs 14:32, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- 4)They are going to die --Razerxs 14:32, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- 5)John Locke appears to Hurley.
- 6)Desmond becomes "stuck" in the FST.
- 7)Jin or Sawyer replace Jacob.
- 8)The Man in Black is either killed or his physical form is somehow destroyed.
- 9)The mysterious boy appears before him as he "dies."
- 10)The Island for some reason needs to be moved.
- 11)Whoever isn't dead, Jacob's replacement, or Richard Alpert leave the Island on a plane. As they leave, one of the characters (presumably one that had a close attachment to whoever replaces Jacob) takes one last look back at the Island. Jacob's replacement looks out at the plane, with the camera work done to make it seem like they're making eye contact. If Richard is still alive, he comes into focus behind Jacob's replacement. Cut back to the person on the plane looking back at the Island. The person blinks. Cut back to a shot of the Island from the plane. There's a flash of light. Roll credits. Semi cliffhanger ending that allows the fans to decide for themselves as to what happens to the surviving characters. LoveWaffle 23:04, April 15, 2010
- 12)Frogurt will be revealed to be in charge of a Man in BlackVincent who wants to steal the world's coffee mugs!--Razerxs 14:32, April 16, 2010 (UTC)
- Note: this is to be a place of theories not spoilers.
Special thanks to Lovewaffle for the great end script #11
Well now what do you think and what would fit in the show best? Please vote. I will try to post your decent ideas to the list above and let's hope we get it before the end.