So many people here seem displeased with the manner in which the series ended and some have even said that they, themselves could have done better. So, I challenge you, not just those who have expressed their displeasure, but anyone: Can you come up with an ending better than what the writers had. Afterwards, I'll post them on another blog post and we'll vote on which one is best. As an alternate suggestion, for those of you who loved the ending or are insulted by my even suggesting we contemplate other ways it could have happened, I challenge you to write an alternate opening for the episode (from what I understand, there was a large number of people disappointed by the "I've-got-a-bad-feeling-about-this" opening, but were simply obscur…Read more >
Okay, most people seem to think the flash-sideways were from a purgatory like state. If this is the case then I have three questions... 1) Where did David come from? Locke makes it clear that he doesn't exist, so i don't understand what his story is. Logically, he would be a being conceived and born in purgatory, but to me it just seems like a loose end. 2) So pretty much we excluded Walt and Micheal from the happy ending there at the end...? The purpose of the flashes were to show us the destiny of each of these characters; to explain how they were all connected even if the island hadn't come into play. I can understand Walt. We see with Arron that these people returned to their "island forms" (I'll get back to this in a moment) so Walt w…Read more >
I thought the writers could have given him a name. In that regard, they could have done almost anything: John, for instance, would have been great choice; perhaps even Esau. I probably even would have settled for Hurley. So, tell me, what would you have wanted him to be named?Read more >
- 1)Bible: Paralytic is "lowered from roof", and is healed by Jesus. Mark 2:1 - 2:13
Lost: Locke is pushed from 8 story window and is resurrected.
- 2)Bible: Then Satan entered Judas, called Iscariot, one of the Twelve. And Judas went to the chief priests and the officers of the temple guard and discussed with them how he might betray Jesus. Luke 22:3-4
Lost: MIB persuades Ben, a follower of Jacob. And Ben stabs Jacob.
- 3)Bible: Each one is tempted when he is drawn away by his own desires and enticed. James 1:14
Lost: Richard believes one cannot resist MIB on their own.
- 4)Bible: If ye have faith as a grain of mustard seed, ye shall say unto this mountain, Remove hence to yonder place; and it shall remove; and nothing shall be impossible unto you. …
I don't exactly have the whole thing mapped out yet but there are a few things i expect at the end of the show
- 1- Ben Dies!
- 2- It ends in much the same style as each of the saw movies has ended.
- 3- Aaron plays an amazingly important role in bringing it about.
- 4- At least 1 of our originals gets to go home
- 5- and the writers leave at least one element of the story for their viewers to interpret in their own way.
- 6- overall, i want to be left staring at my tv in disbelief.
Comment if you agree or if you have more ideas.Read more >