Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
BMetcalf82 has an interesting post about how some major arrivals at the island were regular intervals apart, almost to the day. After doing a little research, I realized that several major important arrival dates coincide with important solar celestial dates - particularly the Autumn Equinox but also the Winter Solstice. This post captures a few of the more prominent ones along with a couple predictions:
- ?, 1845: The Black Rock. It departed England on March 22 (two days after the Spring Equinox). I predict it arrived on the island on the Spring Solstice (June 21) or Autumn Equinox (Sept 22) in 1845.
- 23 September, 1954 (Autumn Equinox): US Army Arrivals (date from photo in Lamppost)
- 22 September, 2001 (Autumn Equinox): Juliet arrives via sub (source??)
- 22 September, 2004 (Autumn Equinox): Oceanic 815 crashes
- 21 December, 2004 (Winter Solstice): Daniel, Miles, Charlotte, Frank arrive via helicopter
- Unknown Friday, late December 2007 or early January 2008: Aijiera 316 crashes. Winter Solstice was on Friday December 21st that year, which I predict will turn out to be the date of the flight.