Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
After rewatching season 3 I was thinking about Charlies death and it struck me that his "deaths" were always related to saving or being around Claire. Was she the equivalant of the numbers for Charlie?
- Being elecrecuted while sleeping in her tent - Italic textEvery man for himself
- Drowning when trying to save Claire - Italic text Flashes before your eyes
- Catching seagulls for Claires "rescue" attempt Italic textPar Avion
- Taking an arrow in the neck while hiking to find the parachutisht Italic text Catch 22
- Drowning in the Looking glass trying to get claire rescued Italic textThrough the looking glass
I did accidently post this somewhere else and it was deleted so i've forgotten some points i'll edit when I remember!