Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
i don't know if anyone else mentioned this before. Jacob and his brother lived on the island for god knows how long. do you think they managed to have girlfriends? we know long-living-Richard was desperately in love with his dead wife, so he wouldn't want anyone else. but what about brothers?Read more >
both Kwon's died in the same time, so we wont know it was Sun or Jin who was a candidate. all theories are useless now :) damn it...Read more >
today i was watching Constantine with a friend and i noticed that there are some similarities between the story of Mammon and MIB.
- they both want to escape from where they are being kept and come to world.
- they both don't like following "the rules"
- it is said for both of them that if they escape, it would be the end for the rest of the world.
- they both have troubled parent(for MIB it is his crazy mother, for Mammon, well his father is Satan :) )
- they both need help from other side in order to crossover(MIB got help from Ben, and Mammon from Gabriel)
- and i think most obviously, they are both bad.
what do you guys think?Read more >
Do you think that if time travel is possible, there could still be freewill?
imagine: you invent the time machine, and travel back to Albert Einstein's time and tell him based on his theory, US is gonna make a nuclear bomb and kill thousands of people in Japan. Could he change his mind and never release the papers? What would happen in our time if he did? Those people who died in explosion, they would just appear in the face of the world? i know you will say "Whatever happened happened. You cant change the past". But, when you travel back in time, yes it is past for you, but not for young Einstein. he is still living his present time and he can change his mind, right?
another saying, if someone comes from next week and show you a lottery cou…Read more >