LOST Poetry 1.0
- Fate fingers late fingers both symbols of Charlie.
- Floating adrift while singing Bob Marley.
- Critical FAA rules violation Jack says to Cindy.
- Peanut butter comforts during pregnancy.
- That hostile saw the model of the Swan says Radzinsky.
- Whispers can be heard in a jungle dubbed dark territory.
- An exploding slaver at the expense of Hurley.
- The Elizabeth a sailboat donated by Libby.
- Richard goes and gets the the man from Tallahassee.
- Karl and Walt brainwashed in Room 23.
- Dharma vans driven by workman and hippies.
- Let's not resort to name calling says MIB.
- It happened to Desmond as it happened to Minkowski.
- Diving for Halliburton in Whatever the Case May Be.
- Cancer cured part of the islands healing property.
- Jacob and his nemesis caught in a rivalry.