- The end is near for our journey through LOST.
- Will all the candidates be killed and crossed?
- Who will win the war the good side or evil?
- If it's all a dream there will be fan upheavel.
- Has this been all just a blur?
- Six years of mystery and development of character.
- Intrigue set in with island antiquities
- Emotions stirred at the sight of dead Losties.
- LOST has made the impossible seem possible.
- Turned a television show into a life-changing symbol.
- Will the end bring feelings of cold and bleak?
- Will we get the answers we all seem to seek?
- Life without LOST will be a painful loss
- It may be a few before the eyes have no gloss.
- September 22 2004 the day of the crash.
- May 23 2010 we'll see our last flash.
- LOST Poetry 1.0
- LOST Poetry 2.0
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.