Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I am listing all the related Christian/Claire/Aaron info that I can think of below because I feel like Aaron is bound to hold the key to what this has been about and hope we can put it all together:
- Christian met with Claire before leaving Australia. I think it was shortly after that she found out she was pregnant. She met with Malkin who made her leave. But when she returned to him he had changed his tune and gave her the info on adoptive parents in LA, AND a paid ticket.
- Christian could have kept tabs on her, found out she saw the psychic, paid him off to tell him about her pregnancy and then planned for her to go to LA. We don't know the exact timeline from when she met with him to when he died.
- She HAD to be on an immediate plane and of course that was THE plane carrying Christian's body, so at this point it would not have been Christian pulling strings but someone else who had perhaps gotten Christian to do their bidding up until his death.
- Claire doesn't know Christian is dead when O815 crashes does she? She didn't know anything about Jack and about his bringing Christian's body on the plane
- CHRISTIAN'S BODY HAD TO BE MISSING OR CLAIRE WOULD HAVE RECOGNIZED HIM IN THE OPEN CASKET, had to capitalize because I think it is crucial.
- Boone has his accident and so Jack can't deliver Aaron, Kate does and Kate is now the connection to Claire and Aaron, which proves crucial to getting Claire to be on the Losties "side."
- Christian lures Claire away from Aaron and gets her to come to the cabin
- Christian appears to Claire on island as her father - Does he tell her that he is Jack's father too or did Flocke?
- Claire trusts MIB because he's the only one who hasn't abandoned her. She planned on giving Aaron up for adoption which might have been construed as abandonment by some.
- The O815 crash prevented her from "abandoning" Aaron
- In the FST when she tries to follow through with the adoption it is again thwarted when the intended couple has divorced and backed out.
- She is now looking for the adoption agency in the FST when Desmond brings her to the reading of Christian's will. If Christian knew before he died that Claire was pregnant, will the will address the grandchild?
Okay, anybody see anything to make a theory about Aaron out of all this. HELP! please