Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Who on earth came up with the term Love Quadrangle!? The proper term for a four sided shape is Quadrilateral.
Quadrangle can mean too many things. Try searching Wikipedia for Quadrangle. On second thought, I'll do it for you.
Quadrangle may refer to:
- Quadrilateral (geometry), a polygon with four sides.
- Quadrangle (geography), a United States Geological Survey 7.5-minute quadrangle map.
- Quadrangle (architecture), a courtyard surrounded by a building.
- Siheyuan, a Chinese architectural style also known as "Chinese quadrangle".
- Quadrangle Group investment fund in New York City.
- Quadrangle Club (disambiguation), various.
Let's start using quadrilateral! Please comment! I love your input!
HELP: Can someone please link the above references to the appropriate Wikipedia Articles. Thank You