Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Subtitle: The Identity of Jacob?
As I was studying for a final for a class called Egypt and the Bible, a sudden and ridiculous set of data spontaneously synthesized and I thought I'd share. The pieces of data fit together in a suggestive way, but the idea that the writers had in mind anything like what I'm about to share is patently outrageous. First, the data from Lost:
- Richard Alpert appears to be singularly long-lived
- He seems to answer to Jacob
- A large statue which appears to be of ancient (pre-Ptolomaic) Egypt once stood on the island
- The statue's provenance and identity are unknown to us at this point
- Hieroglyphics abound on the island
And now, the controversial data which slammed together in my head for no apparent reason:
- Throughout the hi…