My name is Dan. I'm 28, and I'm from the US. I started actively contributing to this site after the Season 5 finale, but I had been using it as a resource for a long time before then. I really enjoy watching Lost. It's hard to get my brain to "turn off" once it goes into Lost-mode, so a site like this is great when I have a thought or idea, but I don't have anyone to share it with.
I really try to take time and read everyone's hypotheses/theories. I think there is a lot of great stuff out there. I hope that people take the time to read my thoughts, and contribute in any way they can. Please leave comments and share your opinions.
I love the constant debate and analysis surrounding Lost. We take a finite experience in the show, and through discussion we can expand it indefinitely.
Favorite Lostpedia PagesEdit
- Time travel
- Whisper transcripts
- Character connections
- Outside references to Lost
- The Island
- When I was a kid, I always wanted a baby blue 1970's Volkswagen van.
- At the end of every episode of Lost, my wife swears she will never watch another episode. She hasn't missed one yet.
- I think a Lost comic-book is in order once the series wraps up.
- DanVader228 is my X-box Live and Playstation Network Gamertag. It's an amalgamation of my name and Darth Vader. As well as some uber-secret numbers.
- I never hated Nikki and Paulo. Nikki was way too hot. The show is lacking without her. Damn you all for chasing her away!