Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- For real life UK broadcast and fan information, see United Kingdom.
Flag of the United Kingdom
Location of the United Kingdom
Main Characters from the United Kingdom
Other characters from the United Kingdom
Important UK Companies
Lost locations in the United Kingdom
- Charlotte Lewis was (supposedly) raised in Bromsgrove, near Worcester, England.
- On leaving the monastery, Desmond apparently left with Penny to travel to Carlisle in northern England. ("Catch-22")
- Charlotte Lewis was (supposedly) born in Essex
- Desmond Hume was from Glasgow where he was in the Royal Scots Regiment. His army camp, Camp Millar, was located north of Glasgow. ("The Constant")
- Charlotte Lewis did undergraduate studies at University of Kent
- Desmond served in the Royal Scots Regiment and was dishonorably discharged after serving time in a UK military prison at Halstead. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Drive Shaft were touring through Clitheroe (a town in Lancashire) when Charlie heard one of Drive Shaft's songs on the radio - one of the best moments of his life according to his list. ("Greatest Hits")
- Charlie Pace and Liam Pace shared a flat in Lambeth, London. (In the scene where Liam left Charlie to clean up his life, he entered Brixton underground station.) ("Fire + Water")
- Drive Shaft was hired to film a diaper advertisement set to You All Everybody in London. ("Fire + Water")
- According to Tommy, Lucy and Francis Heatherton were from Knightsbridge (an exclusive area of London). ("Homecoming")
- Sayid Jarrah was arrested at Heathrow Airport and taken to Australia. ("The Greater Good")
- Penelope Widmore's residence was in Knightsbridge, according to the address on Desmond's letters. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Desmond met with Penny on the River Thames near Westminster Bridge to propose. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- London would also seem to be the location of Desmond's flat, a building owned by the Widmore Corporation, Ms. Hawking's shop, the pub and Donovan's University. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- According to Amina, Yemi Tunde was to leave for a church in London a few days after he was shot. Mr. Eko said that he would take Yemi's place. After Eko killed Emeka, Amina told Eko to start afresh in London. ("The Cost of Living")
- Charlie Pace was born in Manchester, in northern England ("The Moth"), which was also home to Naomi. ("Greatest Hits")
- Drive Shaft performed their first gig at The Night and Day Bar. This is an actual music venue in Manchester although it is called the Night and Day Café. ("Greatest Hits")
- Naomi Dorrit was identified as being from Manchester by Michael, and spoke with a Mancunian accent. ("Meet Kevin Johnson")
- Charlotte Lewis received a DPhil at Oxford University. ("Confirmed Dead")
- Daniel Faraday was a physics professor at The Queen's College, Oxford University when Desmond met him there in 1996. ("The Constant")
- Desmond returned to Oxford University in 2007 to search for Faraday's mother. ("Jughead")
- Theresa Spencer fell ill in Oxford. ("Jughead")
- On Hanso Foundation website:
- A video that posted by Persephone shows Hugh McIntyre in London, with a women who is purportedly not his wife (GidgetGirl).
- Two of the Hansoexposed.com glyphs were found in real-world locations in the UK, as well as numbers other glyphs hidden on UK-based websites.
- The UK was featured in every single season of Lost except for Season 6. This is because the majority of episodes in the season used the flash-sideways narrative, which was set entirely in Los Angeles.
- World locations - classification by worldwide cities