Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main Article||Theories about|
US Army knife
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The DHARMA Initiative was originally commissioned by the UN, and thus members of the U.S. military were present on the Island during the first incarnation of the Initiative in order to help get it off the ground (national governments often send military to assist with UN endeavors).
- Could possibly belong to Pickett, who used the word "klicks" to reference distance. "Klick" is military slang for kilometers, possibly suggesting Pickett was in the Army.
- Over 20 years ago was the Iran-Iraq War where Sayid was stationed. Could this be Kelvin's knife or belong to somebody else?
- The war that Sayid was involved in was the first Gulf War (circa 1990), where Kelvin Inman was a commanding officer (who was later on the Island to man the Hatch with Radzinsky).
- In "One of Them", the camera lingers on a knife that Sayid pulls out of the torture box Kelvin gave him. This happens again later in the episode, when Kelvin uses his knife to cut Sayid loose in Iraq. These look like the same knife, and also like the Army knife in "The Other 48 Days".
- Could be an artifact belonging to Jones' Group or their fellow soldiers.