"Timecrunch" is an orchestral piece on the Season 4 soundtrack.
Michael explains his plan to freeze the freighter's explosives' battery with liquid nitrogen.
Full list of appearances
The motif from "Timecrunch" plays during the following scenes:
- Michael and Sawyer fend off a shark. ("Adrift")
- Michael explains his plan to inhibit the freighter bomb. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")
- Howard Gray says that he cremated his son, which Miles says may make it harder to communicate with him. ("Some Like It Hoth")
- Miles tells Howard Gray that he didn't really speak to his son. ("Some Like It Hoth")
- The survivors discuss Faraday's plan. ("The Variable")
The piece's title is a play on the phrase "crunch time".