| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Time passes slower on the island than off the island.
- Traveling to and from the island causes the traveler's time to slow down relative to the island (this would be the OPPOSITE of what happens in special relativity).
- Since Walt left the island, he aged much faster than the Losties on island. When Locke sees Walt in "Through the Looking Glass, Part 1", Walt is visibly much older, and Locke even mentions to Sawyer that Walt looked older when he saw him.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.