Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Locke, still in the mass grave, wakes up after being shot by Ben nearly a day earlier. Grabbing a pistol from a dead body, he checks that it is loaded before holding it to his head. Before he can pull the trigger, though, a voice from above stops him: Walt.
Walt forcefully tells him to get up, dismissing Locke's claims that he could not. He informs Locke of the work he has yet to do, to which Locke smiles eagerly.
Full list of appearances
The piece's theme plays during the following scenes:
- Locke's mother tells him that he's special. ("Deus Ex Machina")
- Locke tells Jack that it was their destiny to come to the Island and that they must open the Hatch. ("Exodus, Part 3")
- Desmond explains pushing the button to Locke. ("Orientation")
- Eko shows Locke what he found in the Arrow Station. ("What Kate Did")
- Locke and Henry talk about getting the blast doors open. ("Lockdown")
- Locke asks Henry whether or not he pushed the button. Henry smiles at his frustration. ("S.O.S.")
- Eko and Locke return to the burnt Beechcraft plane. ("?")
- Eko and Locke open the Pearl station hatch. ("?")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Michael is ordered by the Others to rescue Ben. He does so, shooting Ana Lucia and Libby in the process. He tries to convince Jack to follow him to the Others' camp to rescue Walt. Sayid, however, believes he has been compromised. At Ana Lucia and Libby's funerals, Sun spots a sailboat offshore. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- Locke approaches Desmond after his return to camp. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 1")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Locke causes a system failure in the Hatch. Desmond turns the failsafe key. ("Further Instructions")
- Ben shows Sawyer the main Island from the Hydra. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Ben questions Locke about the Island curing him of his paralysis. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- Locke reads Sawyer's file. ("The Brig")
- Sawyer talks to Anthony Cooper. ("The Brig")
- Walt appears before Locke. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Locke throws a knife into Naomi's back. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- Locke apprehends Kate and Miles. ("Eggtown")
- Ben shows Locke a videotape of Charles Widmore. ("The Other Woman")
- Locke enters the Cabin and talks to Christian. ("Cabin Fever")
- Jack looks at Locke's coffin. ("Because You Left")
- Locke looks out over the 1954 Others' camp. ("Jughead")
- Locke prepares to descend into the Orchid well. ("This Place Is Death")
- He talks to Christian near the frozen wheel. ("This Place Is Death")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, the man in the coffin is revealed to be Locke. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- We revisit the scene of Richard helping Locke. ("Follow the Leader")
- Richard talks to Jack about how Locke walked into his camp over 20 years ago, and that he didn't find him particularly special. ("The Incident, Part 1")
The piece begins with Locke's first theme before moving into its own theme, and the two themes share elements.