|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The scrambling in the examination room on the night that Claire escaped had something to do with Goodwin being impaled by Ana Lucia (both happened on day 27). Also Goodwin's body is still in the jungle, as seen by Eko and Jin in "...And Found".
- Benjamin Linus was one of the doctors in the examination room. (Picture found here)
- The Others left the station in a rush, knocking over furniture and leaving clothes and Tom's beard get-up behind. This happened after Claire was liberated, over fear that the station would be discovered at any moment.
- The Staff pictured is one with two snakes (just like the American Medical Association). The Greek god who carried this staff was in fact Apollo, bringer of diseases. The healer god, Asclepius , actually carried a staff with one snake. This could indicate that the station is actually for giving people the Sickness rather than curing it.
- Both are wrong the staff was caried by Hermes look it up.
- Moses also used his staff, with a snake wrapped around it, to heal the jews which were bitten by poisonous snakes and were dying. Since Moses predates the stories of Apollo and Asclepius it is likely that Moses' staff is the one depicted.
- Could the two double doors be the living quarters for the Staff personel? One for the males and one for the females.