Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Jack asks about the note that Eloise handed him and learns, for the first time, that Locke killed himself. Eloise only vaguely references the motive of suicide, and quickly suggests to Jack the death's current "purpose" - it will allow Jack to use him as a proxy for his own father in recreating Oceanic 815's conditions. She dismisses his skepticism and challenges him to take a "leap of faith."
Full list of appearances
- Jack contemplates suicide on the edge of the bridge. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Jack and Eloise discuss the plan to use Locke as a proxy. ("316")
- Jack tells Eloise they can reset time. ("Follow the Leader")
- Jack tells Richard not to give up on Locke. ("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
- Jack talks to Sawyer about his reasons for detonating the hydrogen bomb. ("The Incident, Parts 1 & 2")
- Richard tells Jack that the Temple has been attacked. ("Dr. Linus")
- The Man in Black confronts Widmore on Hydra Island. ("The Package")
The title references the theme of Science vs. faith.