Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Return to the main clue page for The Lost Experience.
|Clues · Revelations · Sponsorship · Websites|
- The new DJ Dan podcast is up.
- Talks about the definition of a meaningful life, citing a list of important people who "lived unnaturally short lives." These include Gandhi, Martin Luther King, Jimi Hendrix, Lou Gehrig, Jesus of Nazareth, and Mama Cass.
- Tonya's meaningful life includes meeting the entire cast of Gunsmoke; she is obsessed with TV westerns.
- Caller, Chris from Kansas City, calls about a life extension class he is taking through a "local company" Flower of Life Enterprises, DJ Dan claims this is THF.
- Is SHUTDOWN for not knowing what THF is.
- Claims that THF is singing a lullaby and that the fight is going out of the world.
- DJ Dan theorizes that Alvar Hanso is in fact Joop, the 105 year old orangutan.
- Also fears for the caller, Chris from Kansas City, that he will soon be another monkey man.
Rachel Blake Post 003
- Post Re-Caps yesterday's post, then focuses on Hugh McIntyre's Infidelity
- Calls Hugh a smart tactician because this woman is part of the Global Welfare Consortium
- Includes multiple pictures indicating his infidelity.
- Including one from his wedding in comparison to a candid photo.
- Another link shows what appears to be yet another woman, labeled London_Capture 5/17/2006, with reciepts. These are the photos and receipts of the Hugh McIntyre hack, from The Hanso Foundation.org, yet another pointer that Blake and Persephone are one and the same
- Text Transcript is here: Rachel Blake Post 003
- Update shows someone upset with Blake for publishing the pictures of McIntyre and his alleged mistress:
22.20: Well, well, well. Looks like my Hugh photos touched a nerve. Check out this back-and-forth I had with a rather prickly user named GidgetGirl: GidgetGirl: Rachel, I'm all for airing the truth, but you've crossed a line. What these guys do in private is their business. You could destroy a family, here. Me: Like I said, what Hugh does personally, I don't really care... I'm just asking what kind of power is he wielding by sleeping with this woman from the GWC? GidgetGirl: So you don't care if you wreck his marriage? Me: Frankly, if you want to go there, he said good-bye to his marriage the second he decided to have that affair. GidgetGirl: For someone claiming not to take the moral high ground, you're certainly carrying around an awful lot of venom for this guy. You got something against men, Rachel? Me: Only his type. GidgetGirl: If you had any decency, you'd take those photos down. Me: The way I see it... he's the head of publicity? Well, then let's make it public. The pictures stay. GidgetGirl: Who are you? What do you have against these people? Me: Who are you?