- Return to the main clue page for The Lost Experience.
|Clues · Revelations · Sponsorship · Websites|
Walkthrough of clue for Glyph ZY6C:
- Speaker posted the following clue in his Reader Mail: "Eighth moon of the Monkey thrice before. A voice from the Middle knows much more."
- "Voice from the Middle" refers to Javi, creator of Middleman. His blog entry from 15 Aug 1980 (the eighth month of the third last Year of the Monkey) gives the next clue as "The numbers will help you. Do you have the time?" and this link to thefuselage.com.
- The time of Javi's post is 8:15 - looking at thread #815 on thefuselage.com, takes you to this post, and the clue: "You've come this far, don't give up now / Solve this anagram and you won't drown. / JIM VOMITS IN A CONDO That translates to JAVI MINIONS DOT COM
- The hidden text on that page is "In Round-Up number three, click what's STILL a mystery." Click on the Hole2 image within the Week 3 Roundup by the Speaker, which opens a window with the glyph.
Video with all 17 fragments released so far: http://www.hansoexposed.com/player/2c3368aba2600ebdda6ad023baa7c741