Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The following timeline chronicles the events of The Lost Experience ARG. These events do not take place within the universe of the show, but the information revealed through these events is pertinent to the story of Lost.
June 20, 2006
June 26, 2006
- Thomas Mittelwerk announces in an internal Hanso Foundation email that an Island with past connection to the Hanso Foundation will be the target for the implementation of the Spider Protocol after three other sites were found to be unsuitable.
- A fire occurs at the Vik Institute in Iceland at 3am. Mathematician Vigi Benoffski is found dead at the scene and three patients are injured.
June 28, 2006
- Rachel Blake arrives in Iceland from Denmark.
June 29, 2006
July 6, 2006
- The Helgus Antonius departs from Sanremo Italy, apparently for Sri Lanka.
July 13, 2006
- Hugh McIntyre, communications director of the Hanso Foundation and Darla Taft died in a suspicious car accident.
July 14, 2006
- Rachel Blake arrives in Paris from Italy via train.
Saturday, July 19, 2006
- Rachel Blake arrives in Sri Lanka from France.
Sunday, July 20, 2006
- Rachel Blake tapes the Sri Lanka Video, is captured while doing so and then escapes with the help of de Zylva. She and de Zylva barracade themseves within a location in Sri Lanka and begin uploading the video. After arriving in India, de Zylva fails to appear at a meeting with Rachel and it is assumed that he has been captured or killed.
Tuesday, July 22, 2006
August / September 2006
September 24, 2006
- The police raid The Hanso Foundation headquarters in Copenhagen in an attempt to arrest Mittelwerk, where they instead find a stand-in while the real Mittlwerk had already left the building. During the raid, a bomb that Mittelwerk had planted in the building goes off, destroying much of the evidence of Mittelwerk's work.
- Thomas Mittelwerk is deposed as the head of the Hanso Foundation and becomes a fugitive. Alvar Hanso replaces him as leader of the foundation.