(Fan created content. Distinct from hoaxes and parodies)
The Gospel According to Lost is an unofficial fan companion book by Chris Seay.
"Lost is NOT just a television show. It has become larger than that-a massive story filled with mystery that has garnered over twenty million participants. Some might call them viewers, but one does not just watch Lost, one participates in it. It demands that you dialogue with the story, seeking theories and comparing yourself to characters. Lost breaks all the formulas for television, and in doing so has drawn together millions of people on a shared journey that explores life, faith, history, science, philosophy, hope, and the basic questions of what it means to be human. It is the seemingly infinite ideas, philosophies, and biblical metaphors that make this story so engaging."
- "Faith and Reason - The war within?
- Guilt -The single common denominator that binds everyone on the island
- Fate - Do we choose our path, or does fate happen to us?
- Quantum Spirituality - What if everything and everyone is connected?
- Dharma - Is there any truth to be found in Institutional Religion?
- Island Life - If we are made for the garden is it the consumer world that is killing us?
- Salvation - Will it ever come, and will we recognize it when it does?"
About the Author
"Chris Seay is a church planter, pastor, president of Ecclesia Bible Society, and internationally acclaimed speaker. His six previous books include The Gospel According to Lost, The Gospel According to Tony Soprano, and Faith of My Fathers."
- The book is 236 pages long.
- The book is also available on CD.