Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main Article||Theories about|
The Epic of Gilgamesh
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Locke and Eko
- Locke is Gilgamesh.
- Mr. Eko is Enkidu.
- The "Monster" is Humbaba.
- The adversarial relationship between Locke and Eko parallels Enkidu and Gilgamesh.
- Enkidu and Gilgamesh eventually become friends and destroy the guardian of the forest (the Monster).
- They also destroy the great bull of heaven after which Enkidu Dies.
- Gilgamesh's mourning causes him to seek knowledge of immortality from the only survivors of the ancient world before the flood.
- Gilgamesh and Enkidu are guided by prophetic dreams.