Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Zoe leads Jin to the Hydra Station control room. They test the generator at full power but a circuit soon fails. Seamus sends a technician named Simmons to check the circuit on the solenoid coils in the central structure outside. Simmons goes into the outside unit but, in the control room, a technician finds the fault and immediately throws a switch to re-power the solenoid coils. Simmons is engulfed in shock waves generated by the solenoid coils. Seamus and Zoe run down to the main box and find Simmons smoking and dead, his face charred. Widmore arrives and asks Zoe whether they are ready as Desmond is dragged, struggling, in. He looks aghast at the dead man.
Full list of appearances
- Widmore talks to Desmond after he wakes up. ("Happily Ever After")
- Zoe leads Jin to the test chamber. ("Happily Ever After")
- Zoe confronts the Man in Black and threatens to kill him and his group if he doesn't return Desmond. ("The Last Recruit")
- Widmore threatens Kate and has Sawyer's group locked in the cages. ("The Candidate")
- Lapidus and the others find the Ajira plane. ("The Candidate")
- Ben spots Zoe in his house. ("What They Died For")
- He talks to Widmore right after. ("What They Died For")
The title takes its name from the scene in which it is featured, where Widmore's people carry out a "test" using Tesla coils. Tesla coils were named after the man who invented them, Nikola Tesla.