- . This is allready mentioned on Stephen King's page. This can be a redirect --LOST-Hunter61 14:40, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- This is a fictional sequel to Lost. I would say that even if it was mentioned only it deserves its own page for novelty reasons, not buried away for no one to read on the Stephen King page. --Golden Monkey 16:27, December 2, 2009 (UTC)
- I agree with Golden Monkey. It should have its own page. It's not only a direct reference to LOST by King, but it sets up a fictional sequel to LOST in the LostUniverse, and could generate further discussions in the future. Keep "The Hunted Ones" as its own page is my vote. --Jonahwriter 00:39, April 12, 2010 (UTC)
- I'd like to believe that the two worlds of King and LOST are about to collide! Beside the fact that King has a fake site for the town in the novel, which adds a bit of reality (a la The Lost Experience, Bad Twin, etc.), there are other interesting quotes that link the book back to LOST.
- But when he was deeply troubled, when he really needed to take counsel with the God of Moses and Abraham, He who traveled as a pillar of smoke by day and a pillar of fire by night, Lester... (Under the Dome, page 159) Could this be a possible explanation of who/what the MIB/smoke is? Is Jacob really the evil one?
- It tells me nothing. What did the Scottish guy say on Lost? "Dont mistake coincidence for fate?" Maybe that had been it. Maybe it had. But Lost had been a long time ago. The Scottish guy could have said Don't mistake fate for coincidence. (Under the Dome, page 285)
Though it may be coincidence, I'd also like to point out that the numbers in each page with a reference add up to one of The Numbers.
--WomanFromTallahassee23 01:56, April 15, 2010 (UTC)
- Since King's world and Lost did not collide, the Numbers connection was a coincidence, the other Lost mention was just another reference and the Old Testament reference had nothing to do with Lost, we should disregard this vote. --- Balk Of Fame ♪ talk 17:13, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- keep way it is--Somanysnowcherriesfallinginfrance 23:36, April 17, 2010 (UTC)
- 5 votes total. 1 says merge, 4 says leave as separate page. So I think it's time to remove merge suggestion, which I will do now. --Somanysnowcherriesfallinginfrance 17:26, April 20, 2010 (UTC) Sheryl
- This reference is no more significant than the dozens of other Lost references on the Outside references to Lost page. It's also no more significant than the other Lost references from within Under the Dome. Note especially that this article has virtually nothing to say about "The Hunted Ones". It mentions the reference to Lost in a couple lines and proceeds to give a lot of general background info on the novel. --- Balk Of Fame ♪ talk 17:10, February 1, 2011 (UTC)
- Should being merged.--Station7 17:31, February 1, 2011 (UTC)