Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Source in the FST
- If the Island is sunk, does the light still exist?
- If no, then the rest of the world appears to be doing fine without it.
- If yes, and the Source is producing its light underwater, then what about MIB and Jacob?
- Did FST Jacob have to leave like Dr. Chang? Or did he drown?
- Did MIB then leave like Dr. Chang? Or did he drown? Smokey can't fly over water.
- Either way, they can't be at the Source, and the world appears to be doing fine in the FST.
- So this means either it doesn't matter if the light goes out or if the light is safe underwater, Jacob and Smokey are irrelevant in the FST. Annarboral 04:05, May 23, 2010 (UTC)