Seriously the funniest theory
I do not think that just because each one of these three men lost their arms that they lost these arms at the same time in the same incident. Even if they are related (a virus that starts in the hand or something) it does not have to be at the SAME TIME...
I suppose the men would have been standing in a triangular pattern around an explosion, each facing to the side???
Also I do not understand the tie of the australian man (Ray, from Kate's flashback) to the Island. This has been suggested in Ray Mullen's discussion as well.. - cogito_ergo
At one point it was suggested that all of these three were also related to eachother, only because they had only one hand. Personally I find the theory a bit offensive, that all amputees know eachother and lost their respective members at the same time. But... if someone wants to keep the theory there even if there's no base to it, all the same to me. --skks 04:35, 15 April 2006 (PDT)
Montand or Montaud?
Wouldn't his name be Montaud according to that official call sheet that leaked? --A.new.way 17:30, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- That's right. The call sheet says Montaud not Montand. -- 12:20, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Seems like a typo. The reference to Yves Montand is pretty clear and it's been like 4 years now we've named him Montand. - TheAma1 14:08, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- The second "n" in Montand, when pronounced correctly in French, is silent. To an English observer, it would sound identical to "Montaud". Likely a typo or mistake, as he was clearly named "Montand" in ("Exodus, Part 1"). -- 20:12, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- I believe the US closed captions said Montand--Mistertrouble189 20:28, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Damon and Carlton have referred to him as "Montand" too.--HaloOfTheSun 21:12, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Agreed with "Montand". 23:31, 5 February 2009 (UTC)
- Since it's almost unanimous against, I'm removing the tag. -- 01:46, 6 February 2009 (UTC)
losing his arm
So when the monster pulled him into the hole and he lost his arm, how come we didn't hear him screaming in pain and agony having lost his arm. He was all "guys, I'm ok, come help me" right? Maybe the monster was impersonating him and did something to the science members.--Mistertrouble189 20:30, 12 February 2009 (UTC)