- From the manuals he took from the Flame. Not the greatest of continuity I'll grant lol --Nickb123 (Talk) 06:27, 17 May 2007 (PDT)
- Rename to Looking Glass schematic (or maybe plan), because it isn't a map.--TechNic|talk|conts 10:01, 17 May 2007 (PDT)
- Agree to Rename --Funkad3lic 12:43, 17 May 2007 (PDT)
- I also agree to Rename this page to Looking Glass Schematic. It is a much more suitable and specific title.--Impaler19 13:14, 17 May 2007 (PDT)
Added the equation found on the schematic.
Depth inconsistency Edit
Actually 80m isn't unreasonable to be seen from the surface in clear waters - The USS Saratoga lies in ~60m in the south Pacific and can been seen in remarkable detail as you prepare to dive in.
- Just south of the Florida Keys, one can see hundreds of feet to the bottom of the Gulf Stream as if the bottom is merely 10 or 20 feet (3-7 meters) below the surface. It is particularly likely that the lights would be visible from the surface.
For that region of the world, visibility from the surface to the implied depth is not unreasonable.
Added science about free diving/snorkeling/breath hold diving.Its explained more clearly http://scubadiscounts.com/page63.htm http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boyle%27s_law or any basic scuba/snorkeling diving information . Someone may want to make it more easily understood. I left the nitrogen narcosis statement in because it has been falsely used several times.