Jack starts collecting medicine on day 2, and going by his white shirt which he finally changed out of in "House of the Rising Sun", I would say it's between days 2–6. What do you think? -- 04:39, 7 January 2008 (PST)
- Ethan is wearing the same sweater as in the Expose flashback, which was on day 6. So that's in the same period. I would agree with day 2-6. --DJVok 07:19, 7 January 2008 (PST)
- So would I.--Mc peko 09:52, 7 January 2008 (PST)
- As far as I'm aware, Jack was chasing his dad on Day 6 so I would place it somewhere between Day 2-5 (Pilot to Walkabout) Jamster
- What episode is Emilie de Ravin's stock footage from ? Assuming the scene happens WHILE Claire rubs her belly, it should give us a pretty exact timeline, no ? --LeoChris 15:30, 8 January 2008 (PST)
- Maybe if we wait for the HQ version we can make a better judgement of that --DJVok 00:35, 9 January 2008 (PST)
- My first thought was during the Pilot (maybe Part 2) Jamster
Do you think that Ethan really had a wife? If so, and she was on the island, it's unlikely she died in childbirth, but could this be Sabine? I think that was the only other name we heard mentioned for a woman that died. But this could also just be a ploy for Ethan to get Jack's sympathy. Thoughts? --08:45, 7 January 2008 (PST)
You could be right, or you could be wrong. It could be a ploy, but it could also be true. Based on current information, I would speculate that neither would be more correct then the other. Hope that helps. --Countdown 18:24, 7 January 2008 (PST)
Case of medicine
Did Ethan actually find a case full of medicine? Or did he take an empty case and fill it with supplies from the medical station?
This is the same case of medicine shown in at least one episode (The Shape of Things to Come).
Shortening Of Name
- ABC shortened the name of 'The Adventures Of Hurley And Frogurt' to just simply 'Hurley And Frogurt' and we changed it so can it be assumed that this page should be renamed to 'Jack, Meet Ethan."
- Disagree: No. The full official titles are to be used. We do however need a redirect. Please sign posts.--Mc peko 09:16, 14 January 2008 (PST)
- Should we change the second mobisode back to "The Adventures Of Hurley And Frogurt" then?
- Yes. At the very least, we do not want to have some titles shortened and others not. Again, please sign posts.--Mc peko 04:53, 15 January 2008 (PST)