Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I can't log into the Dharma Special Access website... everytime I try it just says access denied. I can log in at my friends house, but not on my computer, can anyone give me any suggestions?
Where was the password found?--Mc peko 07:07, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- You should get an email which will contain the password. -- 08:29, 25 November 2008 (PST)
Yeah. I noticed. It was in my junk folder.--Mc peko 09:44, 26 November 2008 (PST)
Is it right to be giving the password out, if the special features are meant as a reward to people that completed the ARG? We're pretty much allowing anyone to access the information, regardless if they played or not. --Gluphokquen Gunih ▲ 12:27, 26 November 2008 (PST)
- I don't see anything wrong with it at all. As far as I can tell, there's no way to sign up for it anymore, so newcomers to LOST or latecomers to the ARG have no other way to get access. Also, some people who signed up for the ARG never got any e-mails after it started, and they've unfairly been left out in the cold (I know because I'm one of them). Finally, Lostpedia has always been about giving anyone access to all information about LOST, and all previous ARGs have been covered on Lostpedia. —the JoshMeister 09:38, 25 January 2009 (UTC)
- There appears to be always a new password for each set of clips. just got a mail 2 hours ago and three new vids are up! Jared 14:03, 2 December 2008 (PST)
I've found a few translations for these passwords in other languages that may be pertinent. For example "Kapalaran" is Tagalog (Filipino) for "Fate or destiny" My question is, should we make a new page for this obscure info, add it here or file it under apophenia?--KirkaFordis Rex 15:50, 17 December 2008 (PST)
Does anyone know what the countdown is for on the login page? It says 31 hours 19 minutes, and counting, which obviously means not a countdown for season 5. --08:40, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- It's for when the content will be made available to the general public.--Nevermore 11:53, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- It should be posted in the article, that the videos disappear from the site once the countdown ended. Jared 14:05, 2 December 2008 (PST)
Yes. However it's not completely clear how this countdown thing works.--Mc peko 14:09, 2 December 2008 (PST)
So is the countdown for when the video is removed from the site or when it's available to everyone or what can someone clarify this so its not so confusing?--Deucedub17 22:01, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
How come there is a countdown when they didn't even post a video this week? right now there is about 23 hrs left on the countdown but there is no new password, why is that?--Deuce Dubbington XVII 20:37, 22 January 2009 (UTC)
As nobody has given a reason for the rename, there is no argument for it to be renamed, as such I have removed the rename tag. If anybody wishes to re-add go ahead but please give a reason first. --Lewis-Talk-Contribs 14:34, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- Rename: The site was referred to as "Dharma Special Access" (DSA) in the email sent out to recruits. Therefore, it should be renamed to what it is more prominently referred to as. Just like the OGR article is Octagon Global Recruiting, not Octagonglobalrecruiting.com.
-- 14:36, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- Rename per above --Blueeagleislander 17:27, 25 November 2008 (PST)
- Rename.--Nevermore 00:13, 26 November 2008 (PST)
- Rename - TheAma1 12:29, 26 November 2008 (PST)
Displaying passwords on page
Currently there have been two passwords used to access the content. If someone really wanted to, they could probably search for the access password, but should we include the passwords on this page? The content is really supposed to be accessed early only by DIRP recruits. --14:33, 2 December 2008 (PST)
- Well, we're adding the YouTube videos anyway and the password is all over various forums. It's not like its a secret. --Blueeagleislander 16:49, 2 December 2008 (PST)
should we add that a 'Namaste' ringtone is available to recruits for 48 hours only? p.s. I'm in australia so i can't get the ring tone :( --Ratstail91 13:24, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Yeah, definitely. --Blueeagleislander 19:34, 9 December 2008 (PST)
Is there a reason no one's mentioned the logo? I've got a screencap.--Sentient nebula 20:12, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- 'Cos it's a spoiler. -- 20:18, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Oh... That's weird, but if that's the consensus, then okay.--Sentient nebula 20:29, 9 December 2008 (PST)
- Huge change of perspective, but the logo is no longer considered a spoiler. --Blueeagleislander 17:13, 17 December 2008 (PST)
December 22, 2008 issue
- No, they're not. But I guess this would be some kind of spoiler, if I post their names right here. The actors are Saïd Taghmaoui and Zuleikha Robinson. --DerAndre (talk) 15:07, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
- Their names are as much of a spoiler as the images on this page. The names are on this article anyway.--Baker1000 15:18, 23 December 2008 (UTC)
anybody notice the ajira airways ad in the December 29th video? I'm going to investigate. --Ratstail91 23:35, 3 January 2009 (UTC) I've got it. It's a new website. I can't believe no one spotted it yet. there is a section with an origami instruction, but you need to fold the sample boarding pass, and I don't have a printer. also, In the source code, there are hexadecimals, But i don't know if they mean anything. also, the sample boarding pass has lost symbols all over it, including the valenzetti hieroglyphs. this is so frustrating! and nobody's noticed it!
- Actually we have, there should be an article for it here: Ajira Airways.--JinxTalk Contribs 03:12, 4 January 2009 (UTC)
Are the January videos online somewhere? The January 16 vid is still active, but I haven't been able to find January 5 yet. Thanks. --LOST-Minderbinder 19:28, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
- Just put week 7 up, I don't know if the week 8 stuff is on youtube yet or the ABC website, but it's just a clip and a montage of publicity photos over music, nothing too exciting or revealing. --LOST-Minderbinder 19:42, 16 January 2009 (UTC)
SNEAK PEEK as a Spoiler
if we DO NOT ADD THE SNEAK PEEK, beacuse IT IS CONSIDERED A SPOILER, so ¿why do we have a spoiler alert banner?--Danipilze 17:35, 17 January 2009 (UTC)
I think the spoiler alert banner is there because Damon and Carlton are answering questions that some fans may not want the answers too. But yeah how come the sneak peak videos aren't on there but everything else is?--Deuce Dubbington XVII 03:23, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
yeah, that´s the point, so we should show the sneak peak (Danipilze 17:16, 18 January 2009 (UTC))
- The following response contains a spoiler.
- Uhh, I think because actual show footage is a lot more spoilerish than knowing we are going to see the four toed statue in Season 5.--Baker1000 17:24, 18 January 2009 (UTC)
- If at the time it was considered a spoiler, but now the sneak peek has aired, feel free to add it. --Blueeagleislander 02:04, 23 January 2009 (UTC)