Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Tailies' Motif plays during several scenes featuring the tail section survivors. It consists of three ascending notes above repeated descending minor seconds.
Full list of appearances
- Jin emerges from the jungle and Sawyer and Michael see the Tailies for the first time. ("Adrift")
- A Previously on Lost recap replays that first sight. ("Orientation")
- The Tailies knock the three out and drag them into the jungle. ("Orientation")
- Ana Lucia yells to be let out of the pit. ("Orientation")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ana talks to the others in the pit then yells to be let out. ("Everybody Hates Hugo")
- A Previously on Lost recap revisits the previous scene. ("...And Found")
- Jin and Eko discuss Michael's location after the Others pass by. ("...And Found")
- Michael asks for help with making a stretcher for Sawyer. ("Abandoned")
- The Tailies hear Boone's call over the radio. ("The Other 48 Days")
- Jack, Locke, and Sawyer investigate the area of Michael's shootout with the Others. ("The Hunting Party")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jack asks Ana about training an army. ("The Long Con")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ana Lucia tells Michael about the Others. ("One of Them")
- Desmond follows Kelvin out of the Swan station. ("Live Together, Die Alone, Part 2")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ana Lucia talks about the Others' attacks. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Sun talks to Juliet about her pregnancy. ("Ji Yeon")
- Ben introduces himself to Caesar. ("Dead Is Dead")
- Caesar attempts to threaten Locke into stepping away from the outrigger he is attempting to take. ("Dead Is Dead")