Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The "Swan Theme" plays during several scenes featuring the Swan station. Eerie motif representing the hatch, often played by string instruments as tremolos sul ponticello (rapid back-and-forth bowings near the bridge of the instrument).
Full list of appearances
The "Swan Theme" plays during the following scenes:
- Kate descends into the Hatch. ("Man of Science, Man of Faith")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jack reassures the survivors that they will be okay. ("Adrift")
- Kate leaves the Swan to fetch Sayid. ("Orientation")
- Desmond directs Jack to the Orientation Film. ("Orientation")
- Desmond talks to Jack about the Swan Station. ("Orientation")
- He blows the station's fuses and leaves. ("Orientation")
- The countdown timer hits four minutes. Locke and Jack debate what to do. ("Orientation")
- Locke and Jack talk to "Henry" following his suggesting ambushing Sayid and Ana-Lucia. ("Lockdown")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Locke complains about the button after watching the Pearl Orientation Film. ("Further Instructions")
- Locke walks away from the Galaga after planting explosives. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- DHARMA workers stamp numbers into the Hatch. ("Some Like It Hoth")
The theme appears in "The Final Countdown".