Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Main Article||Theories about|
Skeletons (Further Instructions)
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- The skeletons were Pearl employees, isolated in the station following the purge only to be either found and killed by Hostiles later, or left the station to find help, only to meet their end in another way (such as wildlife).
- Consider how many uncollected capsules were found at the dump. This may be too many for just one pair of employees to generate, but we do not know that actual depth of the piles, nor the frequency at which reports were required. The collection may have, at least in part, been created following the fall of DHARMA.
- They are Mike and June.
- One of the skeletons was Radzinsky's, as the polar bear dug up his corpse.
- This is supported by the fact that the top part of the mans skull is missing, note that shotguns are extremely powerful.
- Some of the remains are those of the unburied Kelvin.
- This seems unlikely. After less than three months of being dead, Kelvin would not have decayed nearly to the point where he was just dry bones, especially if the polar bear dragged his corpse to a dark, damp cave, where it would decay at an even slower rate.--Master Tej (talk) 04:46, November 15, 2013 (UTC)
- They are Phil and Jerry.