|Main Article||Theories about|
|Theories may be removed if ...|
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
It is theorized that Tom Friendly's real name is Thomas Hobbes.
- Bennu is the Hurley Bird
- The star chart appears to resemble Cygnus, the Swan constellation, also called the Northern Cross.
- Bennu is also the Lord of the Jubilee, which in Biblical times and in the Christian tradition was a year when sins were forgiven and God's mercy particularly common. The last Jubilee was 2008.
"It is tedious to tell again tales already plainly told."
- This is a clue that season 6 will not be, as so many people seem to think, a revisitation of season 1.
- Or it could be completely the opposite. It doesn't say "we don't tell again tales already plainly told." It just says it is tedious to do it.
- The morse coded message sounded similar to some of the noises The Monster seems to make. Perhaps Simeon Hobbes has something to do with The Monster.
- Seems this character is a follower of Jacob while the other tweeter Epithet Alpha seems to be aligned with Jacob's enemy.