Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sayid's Theme plays during many of Sayid's scenes.
He looks up and notices something sticking out of the sand. He goes closer to investigate.
Full list of appearances
- Sayid walks along the beach and discovers the cable. ("Solitary")
- Alyssa Cole tells Sayid she knows where Nadia is. ("The Greater Good")
- Sayid watches the tape of his village being gassed. ("One of Them")
- Sayid confesses to Amira that he tortured her. ("Enter 77")
- Sayid closes Naomi's eyes. ("The Economist")
- Sayid makes a deal with Frank to leave the island. ("The Economist")
- Mr. Avellino tells Sayid he needn't pay him. ("The Economist")
- Sayid kisses Elsa. ("The Economist")
- Elsa tells Sayid they're in love. ("The Economist")
- Elsa shoots Sayid. ("The Economist")
- The helicopter takes off. In a flashforward, Ben treats Sayid. ("The Economist")
- Ben shows Sayid a photo of Nadia's killer. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Sayid decides to kill for Ben. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Nadia meets Sayid outside the press conference. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 1")
- Sayid arrives at Santa Rosa Mental Health Institute to collect Hurley. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")
Sayid comes for Hurley ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 2")
- Sayid wakes up while Jack is treating him. ("The Lie")
- Sayid refuses to go back to the island. ("The Life and Death of Jeremy Bentham")
- Sayid father tells him he will be a man. ("He's Our You")
- Sayid holds Nadia as she dies. ("The Incident, Part 1")
- Hurley tries to comfort a critically wounded Sayid. ("LA X, Part 1")
- Sayid tells the Man in Black that he can no longer feel. ("The Package")
- Sayid and Hurley talk about whether or not Sayid is a good man. ("The End")