| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Sabine is Ethan's wife.
- Ethan did look right at Juliet and say "She's dead, Juliet", almost as if he blamed her for Sabine's death.
- In "Jack Meet Ethan", he mentioned that his pregnant wife died, and the child didn't make it either. There's no reason to believe he was lying.
- Sabine is the woman who Richard Alpert showed to Juliet before she came to the Island.("Not in Portland") Juliet thought her uterus was the one of a septuagenarian woman; Richard told her she was 26.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.