Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Rushin' the Russian" is an orchestral piece on the Season 3 soundtrack. It serves as the Others' action theme.
Full list of appearances
"Rushin' the Russian" and its variations appear in the following scenes.
- Ben sends Ethan and Goodwin to infiltrate the survivor camps. ("A Tale of Two Cities")
- Colleen tells Ben about the survivors' boat. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- Picket shocks Sawyer. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- Sun escapes from the Elizabeth when Others board it. ("The Glass Ballerina")
- Picket runs after hearing of his wife's injury. ("Every Man for Himself")
- Picket throws Sawyer into his cage. ("I Do")
- Juliet spots Alex helping Kate and Sawyer escape. ("Not in Portland")
- Jack yells for Tom's help as he tries to repair the artery he nicked. ("Not in Portland")
- Jack tries to repair Ben's nicked artery as Tom holds the walkie talkie to his ear. ("Not in Portland")
- The Others move Jack to the cages. ("Stranger in a Strange Land")
- Juliet asks Jack to help Ben. ("Stranger in a Strange Land")
- Sayid tells Kate to cover him while he approaches the Flame to investigate both it and Mikhail. ("Enter 77")
- Locke climbs over the sonic fence, and Kate looks at Mikhail, apparently dead. ("Par Avion")
- At night, Locke, Kate and Sayid move in on the Barracks to rescue Jack. ("The Man from Tallahassee")
- The survivors leave the Barracks with Juliet. ("Left Behind")
- Juliet runs to retrieve her vaccine stash. ("One of Us")
- Sun talks to Juliet about pregnant women on the island. ("D.O.C.")
- Mikhail runs into the Others' camp. ("The Man Behind the Curtain")
- Karl paddles a canoe. ("Greatest Hits")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jack explains his plan to ambush the Others. Karl warns the survivors that the attack has been moved up. Jack decides to lead the survivors to the radio tower. Charlie swims down to the Looking Glass station, but is captured. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 1")
- Jack refuses to give Ben the satellite phone. ("Through the Looking Glass, Part 2")
- Ben asks Danielle to take Alex to safety. ("The Beginning of the End")
- Ben sends Ethan and Goodwin to infiltrate the survivor camps. ("The Other Woman")
- Ben begins preparing for the arrival of the mercenary team after receiving a Code 14J. ("The Shape of Things to Come")
- Jones kills Cunningham and runs away as Sawyer tries to shoot him. ("Jughead")
- He returns to the camp and talks to Richard. ("Jughead")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Sayid fights several assailants at a safehouse. Jack treats his injuries. Richard talks to Locke. ("The Little Prince")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Charlotte collapses after several time flashes in a row. ("LaFleur")
- Frank makes an emergency landing on Hydra Island. ("Namaste")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Ben meets Richard. ("He's Our You")
- Richard takes Ben to the Temple. ("Whatever Happened, Happened")
- Richard tells Widmore that Jacob wanted him to save Ben. ("Dead Is Dead")
- Widmore captures Jack and Kate in 1977. ("Follow the Leader")
- Jin fights a flash sideways Mikhail. ("The Package")
- In a Previously on Lost recap, Jin fights Mikhail in the flash sideways. ("The Last Recruit")
Variations on the theme from "Rushin' the Russian" appear in "Bodies and Bungalows", "Diving Desmond", "Fool Me Twice", "Here Today, Gone to Maui," "In with a KABOOM!", "Paddle Jumper", "Paddle Jumper Reprise" and "Weapon of Mass Distraction". It is inspired by Jack's action motif.
The title refers to chasing - rushing - a Russian - Mikhail.