Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Run Like, Um... Hell?" is an orchestral piece on the Season One soundtrack. It plays during several action scenes.
The Monster has just shifted the cockpit and killed the pilot. Kate, Jack and Charlie jump out of the wreckage and run through the jungle. Charlie trips, his foot ensnared by vines, and Jack runs back to help him. Separated from the others, Kate manages to find cover in a bamboo grove. As she realizes she is alone, she screams for Jack and counts to five while the monster's "footprints" echo in the background and rain soaks her.
Full list of appearances
- Jack, Kate and Charlie run away from The Monster. ("Pilot, Part 1")
- Locke and Michael rescue Walt from the polar bear. ("Special")
- The monster attacks Locke and drags him off. ("Exodus, Part 3")
- Desmond swims in the ocean to save Claire from drowning. ("Flashes Before Your Eyes")
- The survivors run from the flaming arrow attack. ("The Lie")
- Sawyer tells Horace that he's going to talk to Richard. ("LaFleur")
This piece's motif appears in "Monsters Are Such Innnteresting People".