Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Boone, in response to Shannon's confrontations about what he has been doing with Locke, tells Shannon about the hatch. Right afterwards, they hear the Monster, and begin running again. They think they are safe for a moment . . . but the Monster manages to catch Shannon and drag her into the air. Boone shouts after her, once again in a situation that renders him unable to help a person in danger.
Full list of appearances
"Run Away! Run Away!" and its variations play over the following scenes:
- Boone dreams of the monster. ("Hearts and Minds")
- Jack runs to save Locke from the monster. ("Exodus, Part 3")
- Jin suggests that the Monster may have killed of Nikki and Paulo. ("Exposé")
- The monster approaches the thicket that Kate and Juliet are hiding in. ("Left Behind")
- The survivors hurry to repair the helicopter on the freighter. ("There's No Place Like Home, Part 3")
- Jin and the French team hear the monster in the jungle. ("This Place Is Death")
- They run from it. ("This Place Is Death")
- Frank attempts to land Ajira 316 on the Hydra Island runway. ("Namaste")
- Ben prepares to summon the monster. ("Dead Is Dead")
- During the Temple massacre, Miles barricades himself in a room. ("Sundown")
- The Man in Black confronts Widmore on Hydra Island. ("The Package")
- The Man in Black investigates the plane. ("The Candidate")
- Ben prepares for the Monster's imminent arrival. ("What They Died For")
The piece shares elements with the Exploration Motif.