Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- May be the remnants of a ritual site used by the previous inhabitants of the Island. The structure bears a similarity to architecture used in ancient Greek and Roman temples.
- The Hostiles, the native people of the Island, lived in the ruins (before it became ruins).
- Probably the ruins of the village Claudia's people lived in. The damage to the ruins suggests it was destroyed, not just decayed by the flow of time.