Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
- Could be a remnant of the old civilization responsible for The Statue and or The Temple..
- Jacob built it.
- Was built by DHARMA in order to reach a certain station quicker.
- Charlie could be correct in his assumption that Rousseau and her team built it.
- The reason it fell apart when Charlie crossed it and not when Hurley did was due to Hurley's curse of bringing harm onto others instead of himself, which was a heavy theme during the episode.
- Maybe also because Charlie is 'destined' to die. This could also tie in with how Charlie was hung by a rope from a tree by Ethan.
- Charlie was destined to die because he technically died for some time until Jack resuscitated him, when Ethan hung him from a tree.
- Charlie has had close brushes with death before then, such as nearly being hit by plane debris in the pilot episode. It seems he was destined to die from the beginning.