Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
| Theories may be removed if ...
- Stated as questions or possibilities (avoid question marks, "Maybe", "I think", etc).
- More appropriate for another article.
- Illogical or previously disproven.
- Proven by canon source, and moved to main article.
- Speculative and lacking any evidence to support arguments.
- Responding to another theory (use discussion page instead).
- This does not include responses that can stand alone as its own theory.
- Usage of an indented bullet does not imply the statement is a response.
See the Lostpedia theory policy for more details.
Role in DHARMA
- Knew or worked with Radzinsky or Kelvin.
- Roger was part of a maintenance crew attached to the Swan.
- He participated in the construction of the Swan and some other stations, as from the "Work Man" occupation and a Work Man is in construction work, not just cleaning like Roger said.
- Roger re-applied for another position and was stationed at The Swan for one term. After the dullness of being at The Swan station he decided that he would be better off just being a "Work Man".
Roger is not Ben's real father
- This would explain his extreme hostility toward Ben.
- The fact that Emily Linus died giving birth to him could also explain the hostility.
Roger wanted to die
- Roger did not open the car door or make any attempt to survive when Ben opened the gas canister because he wanted to die. He felt guilty for staying on the Island all these years.
- His own son was killing him. Too much of a shock to even think about opening a door.
- Also it's very likely that the gas was so toxic that it rendered him almost immobile.